Sunday, July 18, 2010

Roxy Delicatessen

1565 Broadway
New York, NY 10036
(212) 921-3333

Come in hungry!! 'Cause the sandwiches here are HUGE! Probably the biggest sandwiches I have seen in NYC ( I almost feel like I am in Vegas). I have been to plenty delis in the city and this place beats them all. Generally packed due to its famous name and location, but not to worry, usually lines go pretty fast. The pastrami sandwich is to die for, with what it appears to be as much meat as a small calf. Freshly sliced right there in front of your eyes. But wait...when you think they only thing you are getting is meat, think again, the flavors go hand in hand with what made this place famous. I usually get a half sandwich or a full one to eat the rest later. The prices seem absorbitant at first, but honestly for what you get (size and flavor) and the locations (next to Times Square) in my mind you are getting a deal!!

No comments: