Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Blue Sea Grill

614 Water StreetBaltimore, MD 21202
(410) 837-7300
So this place has been closed down since I last went to it. Here is probably why.
This place is hip and sexy, total eye candy, but that is pretty much all it is.
The place is gourgous, it gives the impression of being under water with an appeal of a NYC extablisment.
The service was phenomenal, the waitress on top of everything, extremely attentive.
The only problem was the food, it did not came remotely to par with the aura of the place.
We were three and order 3 appetizers and 3 entrees....of all the food only one I would consider delicious, all the other food was overthought and the flavors just too complicated that created an array of messy notes. For the one entree we like, we complimented the chef, who came out to greet us. Nice Italian guy, wich whom I bonded a little since I grew up in Italy, but I was quite disturbed his culinary grills were not quite at par.
The cocktails were perfect! Gotta love a bartender that puts together a mean dirty martini James Bond style.
Honestly if you are a foodie, I would not waste my time and money on this place. I was highly dissapointed!!
If the food sucks, you are going down.

No comments: