Friday, August 13, 2010

Donna's

5100 Falls Rd
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410) 532-7611

I frequently go to the Cross Keys Location. The place is contemporary and has a great outdoor patio.
Donna's has become one of my favorite places, not just because of the vicinity to my house, but because the food is always phenomenal.
It is great to have a good home made meal that wont make a hole in the wallet, but yet it taste like Giada De Laurentis slaved for hours in the kitchen. From the home made personal pizza to the burgers to the abondandly beautiful seafood dishes.
The serviuce is always friendly at this location, I even had the chance to meet Donna's here who is an exquisitively sweet woman that will take the time to talk to the true food fans (hehhe)
Donna offers cooking classes on Wenesday at their Columbia location. Something I have been meaning to get into as I would like to replicate some of these delicious dishes.

No comments: